Personal Information we collect:
Here you can find what kinds of Personal and non-Personal Information we collect, how and why we collect it in more detail.
Information you give us:
Sometimes when registering an account, paying for one of our subscription plans or in any other way you will be required to provide some of your Personal Information.
IThis Information can be:
- Login and password;
- Contact details (like email address, phone number, etc.);
- Billing information (like your credit card number and its expiration date).
To create an iDoctor account faster and easier you can use Facebook Connect sign-in service. Please note that this sign-in service will authenticate your identity and provide you with an option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form.
This Information will be used only to:
- Create an iDoctor account;
- Support our Customers;
- Inform you about important news, updates, etc.
Why we collect this Information about you?
This data enables fast and efficient rendering of Company’s products and services to our Customers. Also it is used for communication purposes between us and you.
Right after the purchasing of our software, the information we collected from you is linked to your Personal Information and can be used to handle any technical, product, or customer support requests that you may send to us.
Customer information is not complemented by information from other sources.
You are able to correct some inaccuracies in your Personal Identifiable Information such as contact information by connecting our Support Team or using special request form on our site here: http://idoctorapp.com/support.
Information that we get from your use of our website:
Here you can find what kinds of information we get automatically when you use our website, products and services. This information is:
- IP addresses;
- User configuration information;
- Browser information, etc.
We use this data for the following purposes only:
- Optimizing your experience when using our product and improving the product itself;
- Learning how many people use our products and services;
- Finding out how many people visit our website and how frequently;
- Collecting some other statistical information.
Information collected via iDoctor software:
- IP address;
- Email address;
- Information about your Mac (model and serial numbers, MAC address, Mac OS version, overall system information);
- Information about the apps you have on your Mac (e.g. versions, size, date of last update, etc.);
- Results of “Scan & Treat”.
This Information is used for:
- Proper functioning of iDoctor;
- Registration of the iDoctor account;
- Supplying you with a list of recommended fixes/software updates.
'Safe Browsing' service:
'Theft Tracker' service:
Theft Tracker is one of security features of iDoctor and it is disabled by default. In case you enable Theft Tracker service it will automatically collect your Mac's IP address and its geographical position every hour.
You can report your computer STOLEN or LOST by contacting our support here. Then we will collect IP address, track location, trace-route and make snapshots using the built-in iSight camera or any external camera every five minutes.
Automatically gathered data collected by the Theft Tracker service is completely anonymous. Therefore even if it is revealed to some third parties, this won’t affect your privacy.
You can deactivate the Theft Tracker service manually or by contacting the iDoctor Support Team.
Information we collect via email:
Periodically you will receive customer satisfaction surveys via email where you will be asked to provide us with your opinion and may be some additional personal information. It is not necessary to answer the survey but it will help us to make your user experience better. Results of the survey will be used solely by us for our internal usage to improve our products and services.
Information provided by Third Parties:
We will retain all your Information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you our service. We will retain your Information because sometimes it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve different kinds of disputes and enforce our agreements. In case you will terminate your relationship with our Company, we will still retain your Information in our databases. If you wish, you can request that we no longer use your Information by contacting our Support Team.
Collecting Information from Children:
Company’s website or services are not directed to children. We may not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age.
If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access our product and services at any time or in any manner. Company reserves the right to delete this information if it learns that Personally Identifiable Information of children under the age of 13 has been collected on the services without parental consent.
If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has obtained an account on our services, then you may contact our Support Team and request to delete that child’s Personal Information.
Here you can read in what cases we may share your Personal and non-Personal Information:
- With your consent. We may share your Information with companies, organizations or individuals only with your consent to do so and possibility to prevent such sharing.
- For external processing. We may provide Personal Information to our affiliates or other trusted businesses or individuals to process it for us, based on our instructions or common arrangements in compliance with confidentiality and security measures, our Privacy Notice and other legal requirements.
- Business Transfers. All collected Information belongs to the Company’s business assets. Therefore in case when when Company becomes owned by a Third Party as a result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy, Customers’ Information is passed to this Third Party as well.
- For legal reasons. We will disclose Customer’s Personal Information in case of our good-faith belief that such disclosure of the Information is reasonably necessary to:
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- protect our Company against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kovell Ventures Ltd., our Customers or the public as required or permitted by law;
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
We also may share some non-Personally Identifiable Information with our partners (publishers, advertisers or connected sites).
Through the using of tracking technologies we collect such Information as:
- What website referred you to us;
- What pages you viewed on our site;
- The advertisements you viewed and clicked on at our website;
- Your browser preferences (language, currency, etc.).
We collect this Information to display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. In addition we use this Information to analyze it and then to make our internal statistics.
In some cases, the cookies of our partners can be used on our Site. Company has neither access to them nor the possibility to control them. Current rules concern only the cookies belonging to and controlled by Kovell Ventures Ltd.
Kovell Ventures Ltd. supports the development of a “Do Not Track” (hereinafter DNT) standard. For now our website does not respond to DNT mechanism but we already working on it. Once a DNT feature is released, we intend to adhere it to the browser settings accordingly.
Occasionally you will receive newsletters and various promotional materials from us notifying you about product updates or our special offers. You are free to unsubscribe from this communication if you don’t want to receive our emails from us at any time.
Just click “unsubscribe” at the bottom of each email you received.
We work hard and do our best to secure your Private Information by implementing different data protection technologies. In particular, we restrict access to Personal Information to Company employees, contractors and agents who don’t need it to perform their job duties. Those who need to know that Information in order to process it for us are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Nevertheless, we can not ensure 100% security and no one can. Different system failures or unauthorized access may jeopardize user information at any time. If you navigate to some other websites from our website, please be aware that we are no longer responsible for privacy policies of other sites and services.
Changes to this Policy Notice
From time to time we reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice in accordance with occurred changes. You can always see the date of last update here at the top of this page. In case of important changes we may notify you via our website or via email notification.
Do you have some questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding our Privacy Notice.
Last modified: 5th of August, 2016